Neuron Biolabs develops biosolutions for application in the pharmaceutical and agri-food industries through its specialised divisions
- The Pharma division is dedicated fundamentally to the search for preventative drugs and treatments for neurodegenerative diseases, particularly Alzheimer’s disease.
- The Diagnostic division develops tools and biomarkers for the diagnosis of diseases of the Central Nervous System, as in the case of Alzheimer’s.
- The Services Division offers a wide range of R&D services in the fields of biomedicine, toxicology and agri-food. Neuron Bio offers preclinical R&D services for the biomedicine, toxicological and agro-food areas, developing tailor-made projects through the use of in vitro and in vivo models (efficacy and safety, behavior studies …) in multiple areas of study.
- Pipeline consisting of 5 compounds for the central nervous system.
- 5 patent families.
- Discovery of 31 new molecules.
- Implementation of a drug discovery platform.
- Compound database consisting of 22,000 extracts.
- Development of a diagnostic tool for Alzheimer’s Disease (AlzTEST®).